Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 9 - Rajavidya Rajaguhya Yoga - Sloka 29

The entire content of this mail is from Swami Chidbhavananda's translation of Bhagavad Gita , published by Ramakrishna Mission

The Neutral Iswara is the Votary's Own 29-34
1 Gita Sloka  every day - Chapter 9 - Rajavidya Rajaguhya Yoga - Sloka 29
Death Time Thought
Samah aham sarva bhuteshu na me dveshyah asti na priyah I
Ye bhajanti tu mam bhaktyah mayi te teshu cha api aham II sloka 29
समः अहं सर्व भूतेषु न मे द्वेष्यः अस्ति न प्रियः I 
ये भजन्ति तु मां भक्त्या मयि ते तेषु च अपि अहं I  श्लोक 29

I am the same to all beings; to me there is none hateful, none dear. But those who worship me with devotion, they are in me and I also in them.

The sunlight falls equally on all things, good and bad; but its effect and utilisation vary according to the nature of those things. The very presence of the sun is seen in a mirror because of its fitness. Though the all-pervading Lord is in the hearts of all, His presence is patent only in the pure heart of the devotee. As one gives oneslef to the God, one gets purified and God's presence in that one becomes evident.
God is in all beings; but all beings are not in God. And that is the cause of their suffering
Sri  Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

No comments:

Post a Comment