Saturday, December 20, 2014

1 Gita Sloka Every Day - Chapter 15 - Purushottama Yoga - Sloka 19

The entire content of this mail is from Shri V N Gopala Desikan's  Srimad Bhagavad Gita, published by Vishishtadvaita Research Centre, Chennai and The Bhagavad Gita by Swami Chidbhavananda published by Ramakrishna Mission

The Facets of Brahman 16-20
1 Gita Sloka  Every Day - Chapter 15 - Purushottama Yoga - Sloka 19

Tiruppavai day 5
Yah mam evam asam mudhah gyanati purushottama I
Sah sarva vid bhajati mam sarva bhavena bharata II sloka 19
यः मां एवं असं मूढाः ज्ञानाति पुरुषोत्तम I 
सः सर्व विद्भजति  मां सर्व भावेन भारत II श्लोक 19

He, who undeluded, knows me as the highest self - he knows all, O Bharata, and he worships me with all his heart.


A person, who is free from delusion; who truly understands me as the highest person, in the manner described in slokas 17 and 18, he knows everything that has to be known, as the means (upaya) for attaining me.

Whatever ways of worshipping me are indicated, as the means for attaining me; he worships me, by all these ways.

Whatever love and happiness I get, by people having all types of knowledge about me; and by people worshipping me by all ways; I get the same love and happiness, by a person having this knowledge alone, about me, as the Purushottama.

No comments:

Post a Comment