Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 8- Akshara Brahma Yoga - Sloka 14

The entire content of this mail is from Swami Chidbhavananda's translation of The Bhagavad Gita, published by Ramakrishna Mission

The State of Non-Return -14-16 
1 Gita Sloka  every day - Chapter 8 - Akshara Brahma Yoga - Sloka 14


Ananya chetah satatam yah mam smarati nityasah I
Tasyaham sulabah partha nitya yuktasya yoginah II sloka 14
अनन्य चेतः सततं यः मम स्मरति नित्यशः I
तस्याहं सुलभाः पार्थ नित्य युक्तस्य योगिनः I I श्लोक 14

I am easily attainable, O Partha, by that steadfast yogi, who constantly remembers me daily and thinks of nothing else.

Just as material wealth gets added only to those who already own it, so the grace of the Lord is ever on the increase to those yogis who have made themselves worthy of it. The Lord is ever available to those who seek him. It is the ignorant man that alienates himself from the Lord.
When we take one stride towards the Lord, he takes ten strides towards us.
Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

No comments:

Post a Comment